Monday, September 5, 2011

and as summer comes to a close...

South Padre Island, TX.


Kicking off summer, memorial day weekend.
My love and I
Today was such a gorgeous, and I mean GORGEOUS day..we have endured over 60 days of 100 + degree heat here in Oklahoma, and today was a whopping 82!  It was heavenly..And made me realize that summer is coming to an end, and fall is just around the very thankful corner.  But despite the scorching heat, it really has been a most fabulous summer.  I thought I would post a bit more summer photo fun pics, taken from my phone.  Using my new most favorite apps, hipstamatic and the awesome instagram.

One of our very hospitable hosts, Addison


Silly girls..enjoying Lake Geneva

Chamonix, France


Grapes in Coppet, Switzerland

And our lovely Labor Day weekend

The grilling has begun..my little bro, the grillmaster

Squeezing the last bit of swimming in..

Fall definitely seems to be in the air..

 labor day brunch

and dessert....



Hope everyone has had a super holiday!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...