Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring trends // Denim cut off overalls


 


source


source
source

I'm guilty. I wore overalls practically everyday in the 90's.  I loooved them.  Even my boyfriend, now husband, asked me if I would please,wear a dress every now and then.  It was sad.  And then that little trend slowly faded away.  Now I'm starting to see that trend rear it's (adorable) little head again, and I couldn't be happier.  I don't know if I would be able to pull it off now..maybe..I might give it a try. 

But I love how they are being worn now.  Not the dumpy, a little too big overalls of the past, but a little sleeker, more fitted version. And cut off into shorts. Brilliant!  I adore them with tights for fall, such a cute look. But in the mean time for spring or summer, they would be so cute with a thin, silk top or tank top. And I love how you can dress them up a bit, with a blazer and cute flats.

I might try them out and see if my man notices.

XO










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...