Thursday, March 7, 2013

There's a Spring in my step








We've been having the loveliest weather here in Oregon.  The sun has actually been coming OUT for most of the days.  You can see the buds on the trees, and the spring bulbs shooting out from the earth.  I've even seen a few daffodil's already blooming.  Spring just makes me so happy, and feel so hopeful..especially after such a trying, and dark winter for our family.  

I've been so inspired with the shop, and ready to just get busy with it! I found some adorable skirts with some pretty spring prints (that will be entering the shop soon).  This black one I'm wearing, is one that I've kinda fallen in love with, and may have to keep. I wore it one sunny afternoon this week, and my daughter was so thrilled when she got off the bus, to see me in a skirt..she insisted on doing a photo shoot. I reluctantly complied, but later realized it was kind of fun doing a little mini outfit post.  I may start doing more of those..

cardigan: h&m
black t-shirt:  target
floral skirt: thrifted
brown riding boots: plush and rep boutique on etsy
necklace:  goddess pendant inherited from my mother in law
vintage camera: inherited from my grandfather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...